Swisslog is shaping the #future of #intralogistics. As part of the KUKA Group, we are at the forefront of technology that is changing the world. Serving some of the biggest and most exciting brands across the globe, we're a team of 2,000 professionals and 50 nationalities, working together to transform intralogistics with smart minds and fresh perspectives. With our flexible, #robotic and #data-driven automated solutions, we are powering the supply chain and taking the industry forward. #JoinOurTeam and bring ideas to life!
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge – one where you can really make a difference? Are you passionate about technology and keen to share your expertise internationally? Step forward and discover Swisslog! Working as part of our #Engineering Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
- You conceptualise, analyse and design hardware system solutions in the automation sector and address specific customer requirements
- The implementation of plant controls on various control platforms in conjunction with drive and control technology ist part of your job
- You are familiar with developing in the engineering environment ePlan P8
- Also you know how to build and maintain good relationships with customers and suppliers (both internal and external)
- You participate in requirements discussions and write specifications
- Acceptance inspections of third-party deliveries both at the supplier's premises and on site are carried out by you
- As it may be required to work away from home and possibly overseas, you are willing to travel
- You have successfully compleded your Electrical/Automation Engineering Bachelor, Master, Technician or comparable experience
- You have knowledge of Electrical Hardware Engineering with Eplan P8
- An understanding of intralogistics systems and products ist part of your profile
- You profide several years of industrial experience
- You have sound knowledge of at least one of the following hardware platforms: Beckhoff TwinCAT or Siemens S7
- The knowledge of Industrial Ethernet and modern field buses (EtherCAT, PROFINET, PROFIBUS, AS-i), AC drives and design experience of HMI systems would be an asset
- You are fluent in German, English language skills in word and writing would be an advant
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
#Cycle to Work
#Flexible Working Options
#Great Team Spirit
#Modern Work Environment