Swisslog is shaping the #future of #intralogistics. As part of the KUKA Group, we are at the forefront of technology that is changing the world. Serving some of the biggest and most exciting brands across the globe, we're a team of 2,000 professionals and 50 nationalities, working together to transform intralogistics with smart minds and fresh perspectives. With our flexible, #robotic and #data-driven automated solutions, we are powering the supply chain and taking the industry forward. #JoinOurTeam and bring ideas to life!
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge – one where you can really make a difference? Are you passionate about technology and keen to share your expertise internationally? Step forward and discover Swisslog! Working as part of our #Engineering Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
- You deliver the product solution, fully tested, commissioned and documented for our customers
- In this role you are responsible for software engineering of control systems for fully automated Warehouse Control Systems
- The specification, design, coding and test of controls software is part of your job
- You are able to create and maintain good relations with customers (internal and external)
- You participate in requirements discussions and write specifications
- Our second and third level support for support colleagues is provided by you
- You represent the company at internal and external meetings
- You have successfully compleded your Electrical/Automation Engineering Bachelor, Master, Technician or comparable experience
- You have experience in programming with Structured Text language (as defined in IEC61131) or other high level programming language such as C, C++ or C#
- You are able to read and interpret electrical schematic drawings
- Practical experience of electrical/controls engineering & electrical installation is part of your CV
- Excellent word processing and spread sheet skills characterise you
- You have sound knowledge of at least one of the following hardware platforms: Beckhoff TwinCAT or Siemens S7
- The knowledge of Industrial Ethernet and modern field buses (EtherCAT, PROFINET, PROFIBUS, AS-i), AC drives and design experience of HMI systems would be an asse
- You are fluent in German, English language skills in word and writing would be an advantage
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
#Cycle to Work
#Flexible Working Options
#Great Team Spirit
#Modern Work Environment