The Vaillant Group is a global market and technology leader in the fields of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology.
Join our team of 15,000 colleagues from more than 70 countries who work every day for a better climate – for people at home and the environment. We work on large-scale, innovative and strategic projects. With small, everyday gestures so that we can all play our part. Act global, work global. And become part of a global team. We sell our products in around 60 countries, using ten production and development sites in six European countries, as well as China.
Working for us makes you responsible for the future – your own, and that of our planet. We can offer you excellent conditions.
Market Consultant (m/f/d) Heat Pumps
Vaillant GmbH | Remscheid | Germany
- Your task will be the co-development of cohesive regional Heat Pump system portfolio strategies, based on local sales strategies and portfolio needs that are aligned with the Heat Pump business plan
- You collect and consolidate market feedback and customer requirements for the market lifecycle management to maintain the optimum and relevance of the portfolio (incl. new requirements, adaptations and phase-outs)
- As single point of contact and Heat Pump expert (m/f/d) you act as sparring partner to regional portfolio managers and local product managers plus the Heat Pump roadmap management and the market as a whole
- You scout regional competitor portfolios and activities, monitor regional regulations and market trends as well as emerging needs to ensure the utility of routine meetings with the local product management teams
- You review regional use cases and co-define clear product, system, and solution requirement specifications, support the Heat Pump solution business cases definition, and assess request viability plus scalability
- You support in cross-regional alignment meetings including the generation of convincing arguments derived from clear use-case definitions and go-to-market strategies
- You have a master’s degree or diploma in Business Administration, Technical or Economical Engineering and profound professional experience, ideally in product-/program management or business development
- You have sound knowledge in Heat Pump technologies and the corresponding business environment plus knowledge of finance in the context of product development and profitability
- You have knowledge of sales strategy development, marketing, and value proposition management
- You have a strong customer-, sales-, and marketing-orientation plus excellent communication skills with fluent business English to interact confident on all managerial levels
- You have user knowledge in SAP, MSP, MS Office, PLM, and Polarion as well as reliable know how and application skills of methods and standards in related processes
- We are part of the solution. Our highly efficient, environmentally friendly technologies conserve resources and reduce CO2 emissions in the long term.
- Each employee organizes their hours individually in coordination with their colleagues. This allows family and career to be flexibly coordinated.
- Our professionals are trained in soft and social skills and in this way prepared for the next career level.
- We value teamwork and a good togetherness.