- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some 50,000 people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly 9 billion euros.
Klüber Lubrication, a company of the Freudenberg Group, is the global leader in speciality lubrication with manufacturing operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, subsidiaries in more than 32 different countries and distribution partners in all regions of the world, supported by our HQs in Germany. We are passionate about innovative tribological solutions that help our customers to be successful. We supply products and services, many of them customized, in almost all industries from automotive to the wind energy markets.
You support our team asGlobal Operation Manager (f/m/d)
- Strategic and functional management of the Traxit production sites in Germany, China and the USA
- Strategy development production, (dry drawing agent, Elmulsion and carrier)
- Responsibility for the distribution of the products to be manufactured as well consistent control of capacity planning and utilization of the production facilities.
- Leadership and promotion of employees in the area of responsibility according to the Klüber principles of leadership and cooperation
- Ensuring compliance with all requirements regarding quality, environment and occupational health and safety regulations and prevention of damage to health, property and the environment
- Economic use of fixed assets and human resources as well as the promotion of their productivity (OpEx)
- Responsibility for adhering to cost budgets in the too responsible areas as well as investment planning
- Ensuring the "intellectual property" in the department and supporting other departments with regard to securing the "know-how"
- Implementation and further development of Klüber's manufacturing "know-how" and ensuring international competitiveness, especially with regard to innovative production technology
- Introduction and implementation of Lean and OPEX initiatives worldwide
- Fulfillment of the requirements of the European production network (EPN)
- Close cooperation with related departments
- Completed scientific / technical studies or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the above-mentioned tasks as well as in personnel management, in shop floor management and in occupational safety and environmental protection
- Experience in dealing with dry lubricants
- Profound SAP knowledge (PP, WM, SD, RD, QM) for operational business
- Teamwork, empathy
- Excellent moderation and communication skills, especially in conflict and change situations
- Curiosity about new areas of work and willingness to change existing systems
- Very good written and spoken German and English
Wir bieten Company events
Events to built teams and relationships prime for accomplishmentDiversity & Inclusion
Enter a diversity-driven world of innovationOccupational safety
Safety as a top priority, in all aspects of your workInternational work options
A career with global relationships and a world view.Work uniform
Uniforms for less clothing wear-and-tear, greater convenience